Our Remodelling Process – The Key to any successful Residential Remodel is the process. For over 20 years we have refined and perfected our remodelling techniques to keep projects on time and on budget. Our team of expert designers and contractors are here to help.
- Free In-Home Consultation – It all starts here. One of our expert Contractors will reach out to you by phone and set a free in-home appointment at your convenience. Here we will meet with you to discuss your design vision, needs and evaluate the desired project dimensions.
- Initial Design – With your vision in mind and an understanding of the project goals, our designer will create the initial design and layout. Our process is very collaborative and we want to make sure you are involved at every turn. During our design, we invite your to give us as much feedback as possible to ensure we are creating the housing project of your dreams.
- Material Selection – Now it’s time to bring the design to life and choose the materials for your new project. A good design seamless ties together all the elements of a home and we love helping you choose the perfect details. Whether you want granite countertops an elegant backsplash or a modern floor design, we’ll help you find the right materials for your style and budget.
- Permits & Logistics – We are your complete design-build remodeling company which means we take care of every step. From securing the necessary permits to submitting all building plans for South East Florida, our team takes care of it so you don’t have to.
- Project Timeline & Schedule – Once the designs are finalized and the materials ordered, we create a full project timeline and schedule down to the day so you know what to expect and when.
- We Get to Work – During every step from demolition to construction to installation, our StormTroopers team cleans up every day, so your home is still a place you can enjoy, even during construction. Your Project Manager will provide regular updates to keep you informed.
- Unveiling – You’ve waited patiently, maybe snuck a few peaks, but it’s time to enjoy your finalized project!